Update: February 10
The Parent Help roster is available here. We have tried to match your requests for duty times as best as possible. Unfortunately as the championship duty times run for a full two days I was unable to match exactly to every bodies requests. For the majority of you we have either matched your exact request or as close a time as possible.Please carefully review and make sure you are aware of when your allocated duty is. Please make sure that you are at the venue in plenty of time to allow you to notify the Championships Officer (Karen Lanz) that you are there and that you will be doing your duty. If there are any issues with the duty roster please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
A few other key points for the Regional Championships are:
- Regional shirts and programs that have been ordered will be available for collection from an ANLAC representative on both days.
- ANLAC will have a number of shade shelters set up for both days located adjacent to the 1500 m start area.
- The carnival starts at 8am sharp on both days. Please make sure that you are there in plenty of time for your events
- Athletes competing in the first Field Events on both days will need to go straight to the event, there will be no marshalling for ONLY the first field events on both days.
- Some redevelopment work around the Glendale Athletics Centre will mean that parking may be an issue.
- A small number of athletes have yet to pay their $10 fee. Please make sure you pay this mandatory fee to the Championships Officer on the weekend.
EVENTS START AT 8AM EACH DAY SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARRIVE IN PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOUR EVENT
The Region 2 Championship will be held at the Hunter Sports Centre at Glendale on February 13 & 14, 2016.
For further details of the Region Championships please look here.
The full list of Region 2 Qualifiers (including those with “next best” performances) is available here.
Email Sent to all ANLAC Athletes on Jan 29, 2016 is provided below:
Hopefully the storms stay away and we can compete tonight. Keep an eye on our Facebook page, Twitter feed or website for any notifications.
We also have some important information below for those athletes who have qualified for the Region 2 Little Athletics Championships. A full list of all 70 ANLAC qualifiers is available here.
For all those that have qualified, congratulations on your child/ren qualifying for theÂ Region 2 Little Athletics Championships. Some information about the Championships has been provided by LANSW that includes details about the Championships for your information that you need to read and be aware of. That letter is available here.
The Region 2 Championships in 2016 is at the Hunter Sports Centre, Glendale, and will be held on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February 2016. There is no general gate entry fee this year for spectators and family, however there is a fee of $10 per qualifying athlete and payment is to be made to our club at the canteen before the Championship weekend.
For those families that have yet to pay for their regional shirt and program order please also pay this money to the canteen on any of our competition nights before the Region Championship weekend. I will not be handing out t-Shirts unless payment has been made prior.
Once again on behalf of the committee we wish to congratulate your child/ren on qualifying for the Region Championships and wish them all the best in competition.