Please refer to the full ANL Season Calendar in your registration pack. A summary of key dates include:
- Season Commences: Friday 28th September 2018
- Last Night Before Xmas Break: Friday 14th December 2018
- Return After Xmas Break: Friday 11th January 2019
- Season Concludes: Friday 22nd March 2019
- Presentation: April 2019 (To be confirmed)
Little Athletics offers a chance to compete beyond the club level if you like. You don’t need to be a star to compete at these events – it’s just a great way to meet some new friends and have even more fun with your athletics.
A number of key events are:
- Port Hunter Zone Multi Event – TBA, Thornton
- Port Hunter Zone Championships – 1st & 2nd December 2018, Raymond Terrace
- LANSW Region 2 Championships – 8th, 9th & 10th February 2019, Glendale Athletics Centre
- LANSW State Championships – 15th, 16th & 17th March 2019, Sydney Olympic Park
Once again, your help will be vital if your child competes at these events.
In addition, other clubs run gala events throughout the year, some of which are noted in our Club Website.