Please refer to the full ANL Season Calendar in your registration pack. A summary of key dates include:
- Season Commences: Friday 22nd September 2017
- Last Night Before Xmas Break: Friday 15th December 2017
- Return After Xmas Break: Friday 12th January 2018
- Season Concludes: Friday 16th March 2018
- Presentation: April 2018 (To be confirmed)
Little Athletics offers a chance to compete beyond the club level if you like. You don’t need to be a star to compete at these events – it’s just a great way to meet some new friends and have even more fun with your athletics.
A number of key events are:
- Port Hunter Zone Multi Event – 22nd October 2017, Medowie
- Port Hunter Zone Championships – 9th & 10th December 2017, Port Stephens
- LANSW Region 2 Championships – 23rd, 24th & 25th February 2018, Mingara
- LANSW State Championships – 23rd, 24th & 25th March 2018, Sydney, Olympic Park
Once again, your help will be vital if your child competes at these events.
In addition, other clubs run gala events throughout the year, some of which are noted in our Club Website.
Sat 18 Nov 2017
Thier first ever invitation carnival.
Sunday 19th November 2017
Wangi Oval , Donnelly Rd Arcadia Vale
First Call 2:30pm (Estimate Finish 6.30pm)
PLEASE BE AT GROUND READY TO COMPETE BY 2.00PM
Sat 16 Dec 2017
SANTA’S CHRISTMAS GIFT
OPEN TO ALL ATHLETES Tiny Tots thru to Masters
SATURDAY 16 th DECEMBER - track events starting at 9-30am
at Fred Harvey Oval, Woodberry
ENTRY FEE - $10
PLEASE NOTE – All visiting athletes must supply verified times for handicapping or they will
receive scratch marker status for entered events.
Track Events and Prize Money
$50-00 for 1st $30-00 for 2nd $20-00 for 3rd