Please refer to the full ANL Season Calendar in your registration pack. A summary of key dates include:
- Season Commences: Friday 22nd September 2017
- Last Night Before Xmas Break: Friday 15th December 2017
- Return After Xmas Break: Friday 12th January 2018
- Season Concludes: Friday 16th March 2018
- Presentation: April 2018 (To be confirmed)
Little Athletics offers a chance to compete beyond the club level if you like. You don’t need to be a star to compete at these events – it’s just a great way to meet some new friends and have even more fun with your athletics.
A number of key events are:
- Port Hunter Zone Multi Event – 22nd October 2017, Medowie
- Port Hunter Zone Championships – 9th & 10th December 2017, Port Stephens
- LANSW Region 2 Championships – 23rd, 24th & 25th February 2018, Mingara
- LANSW State Championships – 23rd, 24th & 25th March 2018, Sydney, Olympic Park
Once again, your help will be vital if your child competes at these events.
In addition, other clubs run gala events throughout the year, some of which are noted in our Club Website.
Sun 22 Oct 2017
Port Hunter Zone Multi
Multi Event is open to athletes aged U7 to U17. Fun events will be conducted for Registered U6 and Tiny Tots Entry Fee: U7 - U17 $5.00 per athlete: Tiny Tots & U6 $3.00 per athlete. Maximum $18.00 per family. Payment can be Made at the ANL Club Canteen - Any competition Night Entries close Wednesday 18th October 2017 5.00 pm - NO LATE ENTRIES Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org All Multi-Event athletes will be entered into a lucky prize draw for $50.00 open orders. (Two draws for girls two draws for boys)
Competitors must be in attendance when draw is made to claim the prize.
Sun 29 Oct 2017
Wallsend gala day
On behalf of Wallsend Athletics Club, I wish to invite your club to participate in The 2017 Greater Bank Wallsend Athletics Club Gala Day, on Sunday 29th of October 2017, at Federal Park, Wallsend.
Come along and enjoy an athletics themed picnic.
Wallsend Athletics Club
Publicity Officer/Special Event Coordinator
Sun 05 Nov 2017
Venue: Edgeworth Oval, off Charles Street Edgeworth.
Entries: By pre-registration to PO Box 4074 Edgeworth 2285. Entries close 3/11/2016
Cost: $15 per athlete or $35 per family ( 3 or more) including walks.
( Walks only - cost $10 )
First call: 8:20 am – Walks First event. BBQ and Canteen on the day.